Thursday, October 27, 2011

Straight Hair

So the thing I dislike is straight hair, I have naturally straight and the thing about that is if your gonna use product on my hair to bring it up, it won't stay and it'll just fall down and then have all this greasy hair and its just no haha. Curling my hair would lead to one big curl in my hair, you curl one part of it the whole thing goes into one big one. You try teasing my hair, it will just fall down and have tons of tangles which aren't fun at all. The only thing I can do is blow dry it and that's about it haha you can straighten it some more with the straightener but that I guess turns my hair into a poof which isn't the best so the thing with straight hair you can't do much but if you can get your straight hair to do whatever let me know cause man it just doesn't work.

1 comment:

  1. Blog Assignment

    Interactive Media & Design Class
    Blogging Assignment 3
    Today make a blog post about your favorite song. It must have the following 3 components in the post for credit.
    1. You should include a link to the song so I can hear the entire song or sample of it.
    2. Post the lyrics to the song.
    3. Write an analysis of the song. Why you like it?
    Rock on~

    ReplyDelete