Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Cosmetology

Cosmetology at Century College, its fun but not the girls in that class, they are all SO dramatic over there and they make fun of everything I mean not every day but here and there and knowing me I like to express myself and that's the easy way to get made fun of :p. I was surprised that we got to do hands on stuff because they said we wouldn't do much hands on but we got to style hair and have a competition, I'm not too girly either so I don't know how much of this class I can take. For a dream job I don't know how much I wanna be in Cosmetology I kinda wanted to also be a body piercer but I have no idea I guess let's see where life takes me first.

2 comments:

  1. Hair is a step in the right direction. Someday they may do piercing with haircutting. Or hey you can open the first salon where they have piercing, tattoo's and hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is ok to not know what you want to do in life. But the skills you are learning now in the class are skills that will help you in life and possible career area. Why don't you do a post on possible careers areas of interest to you? Explore some career ideas by doing some research. If you need help come and see me or GIna to assist you.
    Please re- read this post and put proper punc. (you have some run on sentences).

    ReplyDelete