Monday, October 3, 2011

Piercings!

Hello there again. So another thing that I like are piercings ^-^
I have snake bites which are two on the bottom lip, my right side of my nose, my left eyebrow.
The one's I really want are my septum, middle of my upper lip, hip piercings, smiley piercings.
I don't know why I like piercings probably cause they make me look older if I didn't have piercings I would look 15 or younger but with them I look at least 17, 18. But that's what people say. Alright I'll put some pictures up.
The piercings I have:
snake bites

nose
eyebrow

The ones I want:

Medusa piercing
Septum
tongue and smiley piercings
and hip piercings.

Yep call me odd, or freak or anything you want I love piercings and they aren' as painful as you think, they use a lot of cleaner, and they use a metal clamp that basically cuts off your circulation so its a breeze (:
Most people would think I'm odd cause I like piercings so much, I actually am considering to be a professional body piercer when I'm older, mostly cause then you can get discounts or pierce yourself and you don't need to take out any piercings for work, although it probably doesn't pay much I mean its a dream, a goal, a career and its something I could enjoy and if not go back to college and get into something else. It would be better to do a job you like then a job you hate, it would get stuff done, but that's just what I think.

1 comment: