Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Bullying >:(

Okay this topic can get me going for a very long time but I'm gonna try to make things short. Alright so the one thing I hate is bullying, my little 8 year old cousin got bullied a school cause he likes Justin Bieber's music, that's not right to judge someone cause of he music they like or the clothes they wear. I know I got my fair share of teasing in school, my the way I dressed mostly, I remember at one point people said stuff about my appearance but after that it was about how I dressed but that was middle school years and kids not pick on me now and if they do I try ignoring it or confronting them that I don't like it then walk away. In middle school that's where everyone is finding themselves and yes at one point in 7th grade I wanted to be a little preppy popular person and I tried dressing like it for a while and tried to fit in but then I met this crowd that liked to express themselves and not care what others thought so I made friends with them and started dressing like them, which I guess you can call it Gothic and what not. But I don't know if I could choose to be how I am today or that preppy wanna be person I would have to go with how I am now cause  I like to show off and look cool, before kids made fun of that and after once I was picked on so many times I just realize I just don't care anymore cause after all this is my life not theirs and there's nothing they can do, no one can change me only I can. So I told my cousin that and so far its working out but I don't think he listens to Justin Bieber anymore cause of those darn kids. I remembered when my little 6 year brother Gabe came home from school the first day of kindergarden and said that kids made fun of him cause he couldn't do some things other kids could and I told him that kids are just mean and everyone will say what they want but there's nothing wrong about being slow at things cause I know I am slow at somethings so I told my brother to ignore it and don't talk to the mean kids stay with you're friends. I don't think my advice helped cause now him and my other brother Gideon age 7 are in a home school working at their own pace, well at least now they don't have to worry about other mean kids and they can work as slow as they need. I just hate bullying so much, even when it involves my family getting hurt by these people that say nonsense. I'm just gonna stop myself there but yeah I think you get my point. Remember: everyone will do or say something you don't like but its up to you if you ignore it and go away from it, it should go away in most cases, but if you try to fight it then more trouble will be in store for you. Just stay close to the good friends.

1 comment:

  1. I heart Justin Beiber, no joke! What a great outlook you have on protecting your brothers and listening to when they vent to you. You're a good big sister.

    ReplyDelete