Monday, October 3, 2011

Gauges c:

So I like unique things and I think gauges are unique 'cause now a days that's all I see in people's ear's, I have gauges they are size double zero and hoping to get better but not by too much, mine look like:
The one above is how big I want to get mine which is 1 inch so its quite a bit of a stretch, I may only go half way not this big but I'm still deciding. Btw that picture is not me I found it on google.
Gauges hurt, so instead of harming yourself gauge you're ears cause let me tell you thats enough pain you need.
I don't know what it is about them but I just like the look and its fun to freak out others that think its not right, just don't ask I like them that's all that matters.
Fun Fact: After double zero gauges they will not shrink and you would have to get them surgically put back together, oh fun lol.
Another fun fact: If you skip sizes you might tear or rip your ear lobe, this one guy at the mall said he went from a normal size earring to a double zero, what I have in a couple of days and he also said there was a lot of blood and he blacked out while doing it. Also the bigger the number for gauges the smaller the gauge and hole but the smaller the number the bigger the gauge and hole size. basically for an example: 6's aren't that big but 0's and double zero's are big. If that makes any sense at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment