Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Jobs.

So when a friend says "oh I need a job" or "jobs sound like fun," at times they really aren't you'd have to work there for a bit to find out if you really like it. I on the other hand took the wrong route, I got a job in fast food. I work at KFC and I thought it would be fun and enjoying but after going through rushes and dealing with snob costumers and getting yelled at if you don't do anything right I thought to myself "I really don't wanna be in fast food." Now this is my first job and some of the workers I am close with now and its kinda like a second family cause I can go to some of them and just vent or have serious talks, so trying to find another job not in the fast food business would be hard cause I can't quit my first. I am a little scared to work there for a long shift because about a month ago, well actually the night before school started I was feeling weird and I was very tired and my friend Emily came to pick me up and she said that I was doing dishes and I looked up like I saw something and then collapsed to the floor, my coworker Matt said that I passed out. When the ambulance came to get me from work at 11:00 pm I was talking but I don't remember anything, I guess they asked me questions and I answered them funny. Some were: do you know where you are? and I said KFC, what year is it? and I said 2010, I also said I was in a dream for 5 years. Now that's scary the only thing I remember was in the hospital and there was a lot of blood on my hand from the IV but you're not supposed to bleed from it, and then when I asked Emily what had happened and once she told me I broke down crying, trying to hug my mom. I never pass out and that was one night I will never forget.

2 comments:

  1. I was so frightened for your family that whole night too. Your mom called me and my tummy turned upside down because I was so worried for you. I'm so grateful nothing more was wrong with you and that you're alright now.

    ReplyDelete