Monday, April 8, 2013

Finally 18.

Today is my 18th birthday and I am so excited now no one can look at me and say "wow you're pregnant and still a minor," well I know I am still young for a child but I am finally an adult now and can say at least I'm not like 13 and pregnant. Today I am also 17 weeks pregnant, and this child needs to hurry up. I want to meet it. In 3 weeks I can find out what it is I have an appointment for April 30th to see what my baby is. I really hope its a boy everyone in my household is having dreams that its a boy and so do I. So before I would wear yoga pants or PJ's but Saturday Jake's mom brought me to the MootherHood store in Woodbury and they have skinny jeans with the belly band, finally I am saved. I love skinny jeans and I don't have to go back in when I get bigger cause the lady said that I stay in the jeans I can fit into and that the bigger I get the belly band will help which is awesome cause I don't want to look like a mess everyday and even when I am looking for jobs I need to look somewhat nice and respectful looking. But today is going good so far. Saturday my mom invited my grandma and grandpa, Jake's mom and Jake, and then my brothers and step dad and my moms friend to Olive Garden and it was fun I wasn't feeling the best but I did have fun talking with everyone. I now have a small extended tummy and when I try to suck it in, it won't let me so that means you know that is the baby. Yesterday I have these twitches in my stomach and I thought it was weird and Jake said well maybe its the baby so I looked it up and sure enough it was my baby moving around. Since I am getting bigger my doctor said from now on I should be able to feel my baby and I am excited!

1 comment:

  1. Aww that is exciting isn't it Kris! Have you stopped losing weight and been putting some weight on yet?

    ReplyDelete