Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Age Of Majority.

Today I signed up for age of majority at my school and what that does is basically make me the mother of my own school, I can go to my own conferences, call in sick, if I have enough hours this grading period I can leave school early but only if caught up, and much more. Now I finally can feel like my own person. I have to wait until my mom comes down from Osakis to sign it, I'd rather have her sign it and me bring it in person because things can get lost through mail. I have always dreamed of being 18 and now that it actually happened I don't know what to do haha. This year I can vote and buy scratch offs and stuff. Once my baby is born in September I plan on getting my first of many tattoos after the 6 weeks or whatever to get your body back to normal. Now I can go get piercings and tattoos without my mom signing, cause I know for a fact she would probably say no to signing for that because of what happened when I was 16. When I was 16 and had $120 dollars I wanted my lip to be pierced by a tattoo shop, so we went to tatts by zapp in downtown Stillwater and they said since we didn't have the same last name they would need proof that she is my mom so we made several trips to Bayport and back which was 15 minutes both ways, 6 times. We had to bring after all my permit, her drivers license, my birth certificate and her's, also her marriage license to my step dad and to my real dad and finally they let me back there but mom had to come back as well cause I was a minor, she watched even though I told her she could look away and she didn't. We also agreed upon only 1 side of my lip pierced and when they guy said what would you like I said snake bites which is two on each side of the bottom lip and mom almost passed out. It came to $100 even and I payed for that and the cleaning stuff which was the alcohol free mouth wash and the sea salt water thing for the outside of my lips and that pretty much took all my money but I was happy and since then I have craved piercings. People have addictions to odd things or just the normal things but I have an addiction for piercings and stretching my ears. Why? well back in middle school I had only two friends, my friend Jasmine Parmeter and my mom. So I used to be alone because mom would be at work when I came home until late and Jasmine lived 20 minutes away and I never had a ride so I used to cut myself and be all alone in my room day after day and one day I got sick of cutting myself and hated the ugly scars that I still have so I took up hobbies but the thing I really got into was piercings and stretching my ears and that was my escape that was my way of harming myself but having a good outcome and instead of it being an ugly scar now its a piercing I love and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment