Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Today Has It's Ups & Downs.

The up side of today is that a lady at the gas station saw me trying to pay for my fountain drink in change which wasn't bad it was only $1.06 and this lady behind me told the lady at the register to give me back my change and she did so but looked confused and then she demanded that the lady ring up her things along with mine and I asked her what she was doing because I was trying to pay for my drink and leave because I was late for school and she looked at me and said "I know what its like to be pregnant and today is going to be hot, I'm paying for your drink" and I said "thank you but its okay" and she just paid it and said "have a nice day."

The down side to today is that before the gas station trip I went to Mcdonald's because I wanted a large drink and that's only a dollar and seven cents and they told me that they don't do the $1 any size drinks anymore so I drove off, already late for school and went to the gas station.

No comments:

Post a Comment