Friday, September 6, 2013

9/6/13

Today I have a doctor's appointment at 2:30, I am hoping that they will tell me something new about Kiara. Last week they said she is low but no dilation yet, I hope they say she's a lot lower now because yesterday I had a lot of pelvic pain and every time I got up or walked around it felt really heavy on my pelvic. I am so excited that I am almost done with this. The only thing I am not looking forward to is that if she comes soon then I have to have 6 weeks off of school and I can't get all that work done before she's born, and I can bring homework home while I am at home but I don't think I will have the time, plus I wanna spend all the time I can with my baby girl. I am still a little scared to give birth but I know it has to happen and that I will do fine. I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment