Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Saddest Day Of My Life That Still Haunts Me...

The day you died made me cry, I miss you. You're more than a best friend cookie you were like a brother always giving me advice and making me believe that I am more than some boring girl. That day you died killed me dude, trust me. Someone told me that you drowned and I thought "what??? he knows how to swim" but then they told me where and what had happened and I just broke down in tears and couldn't hold myself together, even at your funeral was so hard to be at but I showed up cause I know you would do the same if it were me. I'm sorry you had to go but soon again my friend we all will be surrounded by you and asking how you are and just talk. That was probably the worst/saddest day of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment