Monday, October 8, 2012

Can't Wait.

So Jake and I are officially looking for apartments to rent, so far we found 3,4 places now we are waiting for call backs but they are nice places for Stillwater. Now that I'm working and Jake has a full time job at Radio Shack and a part time job at Game Stop I think with our money combined we will make it, Jake's mom Jamie said she would pay the down payment and damage deposit but after that she cannot help which is fine because we just need help with that part but everything is going good. Jake and I's one year anniversary is November 27th 2012 :) so things are looking up, I don't think I've ever been this happy ever! No one has proved to me that they will stay and not cheat or use me and guess what? Jake has proven that he won't hurt me or just leave me. This weekend is my road test in Bemidji Mn, and Jake, Jamie and I are going up their cabin for the weekend because it is close to my road test so this is like a road trip for a  license and if I pass this will be a story to tell. But that's my little update for now, catch ya later!

1 comment: