Thursday, October 11, 2012

Just Me.

I think of myself as different. Like today I wore my Pikachu hat and my lip rings are mismatched and I'm wearing my crazy yellow and black plaid pants :). why? I don't do it for attention or because I feel like it, something tells me "oh this is right, this is cool" and its just me I can't describe it. I also haven't worn my Pikachu hat since Cookie died and when he was alive and I brought it to school he would take it from me and wear it and finally bring it back to me. I wear what I wear because it makes me feel comfortable and I like it. More of my style is crazy things and neon things, band shirts, and crazy colored skinny jeans, always have a song stuck in my head and often singing it around everywhere I go. I was a shy person but I have blossomed into someone who is more outgoing. I love piercings and wish to have a lot more. Once I have more money I am going to get piercings :) trust me! I'm going out of town this weekend but next week I can pick up my check whenever cause it get it this Friday!

1 comment:

  1. We do miss Cookie. I am glad you are back to wearing your hat. I think you have great style in what you wear. <:

    ReplyDelete