Thursday, July 19, 2012

You know what I hate?

I am on Citalopram and its pronounced just as it looks and well its scary. Don't forget to take it because you will have the biggest freak out ever, you at first get really mad and then after that you get so sad and start crying over nothing. Some times if I forget to take it I just cry a lot over nothing and I freak myself out telling myself "I gotta get out of here I need to leave" cause if I don't then I have these weird feelings and I just keep crying. I know its the right pill for me if I don't forget about it. But this is an anti-anxiety pill which has a little bit of anti-depressants in it too. I used to cry like everyday back then like in middle school through 10th grade, so I'm always scared to cry now cause I feel like if I cry I won't be able to stop cause back then I would cry and it wouldn't end until like an hour later, but when I take this medication and I'm on it then I feel like I don't have to cry and if I cry while on it, I don't cry for long. I'm a weird child but at least I know I'm loved :)

No comments:

Post a Comment