Thursday, February 23, 2012

This Is Just How I Am :)

My hair history:
 Brown-ish with green



Hard to see but dark brown/ natural

 Red :)

Black hair

Green hair, this is my grandmother Pam

Orange hair with black bottom

me now, half shaved head, fading red hair


Its amazing how much I've changed my hair, this isn't the first time for all of these, I've been dying my hair since I was 10 the first color it was, was red streaks then it turned to Burgundy. These are just some pictures of my hair, my hair has been every color of the rainbow and Its fun to do, until you lose all your hair haha.







2 comments:

  1. Some of these pictures don't even look like me but they all are :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool I like this idea!! YOu are SO creative and not afraid to rock a new looks :>

    ReplyDelete