Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pets.

The pet I recently got was a bunny, and bunnies aren't that easy to take care of these animals need a lot of attention and love and if I think you cannot give your bunny this than you aren't fit for a bunny. The bunny you see above is my bunny and his name is Swisher Sweets :) my boyfriend and I picked out the name but I was the one who picked out this bunny and I do believe Swisher is a Jersey Wooly. Swisher is 3 months old and we bought him at Atlas Pets, it was a monday snowy night and my friend had to sign because my boyfriend and I are not 18 yet haha, but we took him home and I found it cool what types of things this bunny will do because they all mean something. Bunny Behaviors: when we first got him he kept on jumping around my room and running and hopping and we thought he was hyper but when a bunny jumps around and is hyper like that means he/she's enjoying itself, the next day when I had him cuddled up next to me and I was petting his head Swisher made these purring noises(teeth grindings) and he looked relaxed and this means he/she's happy, when a bunny is laying flat and the ears are down it either means: I a like being petted, I surrender, you're the boss. This is just a little bit of what bunnies do, they do a whole lot more.

2 comments: