Thursday, November 29, 2012

I Seriously Love You.

On the 27th of this month, it was Jake and I's one year and I have to say that I really love him. This is the longest relationship I've had and the most I've ever been in love with someone. Jake and I plan on getting married not right away probably when I'm 19,20. We have a dog together and everyday we hang out I fall more in love with him. This is probably the only time you'll hear me get all moshy haha, I like to talk about my relationship but I don't know some people don't like that I keep talking about it. I know this isn't the longest relationship he's had but it means a lot to me that he still love me and cares. I started dating when I was 13 and every single relationship I kid you not the guy's would all cheat on me and use me, and sometimes abuse me and that's all I've ever known because no one has ever loved me like Jake. I used to say that love isn't real because if it was I could feel it whenever. Besides Jake my longest relationship was 11 months and guess what, that guy dumped me right before one year and said he cheated on me the whole time, and keep in mind that relationship was when I was 14 and I couldn't see him everyday and he cheated on me the whole time. After that I hated everything, I would come home after school, sleep until the next morning, and go back to school and I would repeat this everyday and I have a big problem with depression. I met Jake when I was 16 and he was 17 and everything seemed great and then once his ex tried stepping in trying to take him back, I had already loved him and was too scared to lose him and she just kept trying and trying and then I got very suicidal and then they had talked about their old relationship and he basically said you cheated on me after 3 years and I hate you, and he started focussing on me again. We went to prom but only for 15 minutes because his ex was there and tried being all over him, I literally ran out of that building and ripped up my flowers and ripped my hair down because it was up, and I had the biggest break down and we both were crying on the way home. I've been through a lot in my life. When I first started dating I always thought I had to date because my father left me and my mother when I was 2 months old and yeah I would see him but I never wanted to because I wanted mom but now he won't even talk to me or text so I always thought that if I had a boyfriend he could give me love and attention my father never could. And I found that in Jake, also Jake in some ways not to be scary but some ways he reminds me of my father when my father was still single, and that's the dad I miss.

1 comment:

  1. Aww Krissy it's good to hear you are in love with Jake. I'm glad he treats you good and gives you the love you deserve.

    ReplyDelete