Friday, November 16, 2012

Cool Stuff!

This is what I got yesterday:
It is fish that glow in the black light they are really cool, I got them from Petco but they were $8.99 each and I got two of them. They eat tropical fish food so I think that it is tropical fish.
Their names are "Sir Nuke 'Em" Don't ask, and "Spazz." My fish likes to go around the bowl in fast circles and Jake's fish goes back and forth and I think that it may have some problems, I bought them a little Krusty Krab center piece for their tank and they love it.


http://petslady.com/files/imagecache/BlogTeaserImage/blog1/GloFish_Electric_Green_Tetra.jpg

1 comment:

  1. The fish look cool. Maybe it was used to a big tank and now it's in a smaller space so it's freaking out. Put some stuff in the bowl so it has places to hid and swim around.

    ReplyDelete